The best Laos Mekong River Cruise from Chiang khong – Huay Xai to Luang Prabang, Thailand to Laos.
We organised two day Lao slow boat cruise from Huay Xai to Luang Prabang, We also can pick you up at your hotel in Chiang Khong, Chiang Rai, or Chiang Mai in Thailand to Laos. The boat trip takes 2 days. We stop to visit two local villages, the first day staying overnight in Pakbeng.
Day one: first day on the boat cruise to Luang Prabang
On the boat we have car seats, sleeper beds, food for two lunches and fruit, tea, hot water and coffee that you can help yourself to. There are western toilets at the back. 40 seats are available and on the way you will see fishermen and farmers, when the river is low you might see local people looking the gold in the river.
On the way our team will stop to visit local people to learn about their culture.
In the afternoon will arrival in Pakbeng and spend a night there. After you check in you will have time to walk around and visit the local market, stay at your hotel, or look for somewhere to eat dinner. (you pay by yourself)
Pakbeng is a small town and a place for sleep and have a check point.
Day two: second day on the boat trip to Luang Prabang
The next date the boat will departure at the 8 o’clock in the morning. This route is even more adventurous with beautiful views. The first stop at a local village and the second stop at Pakou caves and see the famous Buddha images.
When the boat stops at the pier our team will take you to your hotel in Luang Prabang and finish the tour.
This is not a private slow boat. You will travel with other passengers.
The cost for the trip:
1. The cost without accommodation US$130 per person
2. 1 day boat to Pakbeng cost without accommodation US$90 each
3. Child age 2-12 years old discount 50% $65 per person
4.(Less than 2 years old) are free of charge.
1. Boat trip to Luang Prabang.
2. (English – speaking)
3. Entrance fees.
4. Pick up from your hotel.
5. Lunch on the boat.
6. Transfer to your hotel in Luang Prabang and pick you up at your hotel in Chiang Khong.
7. Visit the hill tribe’s village on the way.
8. Coffee, tea and fruits on board.
1. Personal expenses such as bar, telephone and laundry bills.
2. Foods and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary.
3. Tips and gratuities.
4. Accommodation and breakfast in Pakbeng.
5. Dinner in Pakbeng (set menu)
Lao mobile: +85620 58513555,+85620 56649094,+85620 58740999.
WhatsApp: +85620 58513555
Line: +85620 58513555
Thai mobile: +66 800323371
We accept Cards and PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org