We providing the package tours from Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang Laos.
The trip start from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
The trip stop to visit hot spring, Wat Rong Khun (white temple) and back temple in Chiang Rai then Chiang Khong, the next day continue to 2 days Mekong River cruise to Luang Prabang.
The second day from Huay Xai – Pakbeng to Luang Prabang
Trip Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang
Day 1: trip from Chiang Mai to Chiang Khong, it take about 7 hours.
We will pick you up at your hotel in Chiang Mai at 9 am. The first stop is hot spring.
It take about 1:30 hours, the second stop at Wat Rong Khun (white temple) this is famous to visit spend time here 1:30 hours (lunch here), the last stop is back house,
After here go to Chiang Khong for check in at your hotel in Chiang khong.
Day 2: trip from Chiang Khong to Pakbeng, it take about 8 hours.
After your breakfast our driver will pick you up at 7:30 am at your hotel transfer to Thai – Lao border and take the bus cross to Lao side.
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel to Thai –Lao friendship bridge No 4. For check out so Thai guide will say good bye, then you must take shuttle bus cross the bridge to Lao side Lao guise will pick you up there after you complete your visa, we transfer to the cruise, .
Day 3: trip from Pakbeng to Luang Prabang,
On the way we stop at local village for visit them and the Parking Buddha caves two caves over there, we will arrive to Luang Prabang before sunset and transfer you to your hotel.
1. The cost without hotel US$240 each
2. Single charge US$ 300
3. Two day boat to Pakbeng cost without accommodation US$200 each.
4. Child age 2-12 years old discount $120 per person.
5. (Less than 2 years old) are free of charge.
1. 3 days Mekong River Cruise Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang.
2. English speaking on barad.
3. Entrance fees Pak Ou caves.
4. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai and Chiang Khong by van or private car.
5. 2 Lunches on the boat.
6. Transfer to the slow boat pier to Luang Prabang.
7. Coffee, tea and fruits on the board.
8. Lunch from Chiang Mai to Chiang Khong on thy way.
9. All service charge and government taxes
1. Visas and visa fees.
2. Accommodation in Pakbeng and Chiang Khong
3. Personal expenses such as bar, telephone and laundry bills incurred during the cruise of this trip.
4. Incurred – during the course of this trip
5. Foods and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
6. No dinner in Pakbeng and Chiang Khong
7. Travel insurance