We providing the package tours from Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang Laos.
The trip start from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
The trip stop to visit hot spring, Wat Rong Khun (white temple) and back temple in Chiang Rai then Chiang Khong, the next day continue to 2 days Mekong River cruise to Luang Prabang.
The second day from Huay Xai t – Pakbeng to Luang Prabang
Trip Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang
Day 1: trip from Chiang Mai to Chiang Khong, it take about 7 hours.
We will pick you up at your hotel in Chiang Mai at 9 am. The first stop is hot spring.
It take about 1:30 hours, the second stop at Wat Rong Khun (white temple) this is famous to visit spend time here 1:30 hours (lunch here), the last stop is back house,
After here go to Chiang Khong for check in at your hotel in Chiang khong.
Day 2: trip from Chiang Khong to Pakbeng, it take about 8 hours.
Early morning our guide will pick you up at your hotel to Thai –Lao friendship bridge No4. For check out so Thai guide will say good bye, then you must take shuttle bus cross the bridge to Lao side Lao guise will pick you up there after you complete your visa, we transfer to the cruise.
After your breakfast our driver will pick you up at 7:30 am at your hotel transfer to Thai – Lao border and take the bus cross to Lao side
Day 3: trip from Pakbeng to Luang Prabang,
On the way we stop at local village for visit them and the Parking Buddha caves two caves over there, we will arrive to Luang Prabang before sunset and transfer you to your hotel.
1. The cost without hotel US$210 per person
2. Single charge US$300 per person ( alone)
3. Child age 2-12 years old discount 50% $105 per person and (Less than 2 years old) are free of charge.
# Tow day boat trip in November 2019 the rate included Pakbeng Riverside hotel
1. Superior room $270 US each.
2. Deluxe room $300 US each.
3. Suite room $1,250 US each.
# One day boat trip to Pakbeng the rate with accommodation
1. Superior room $ 240 US each.
2. Deluxe room $270 US each.
3. Suite room $1,600 US each.
All the room included breakfast and dinner
- Boat Cruise to Luang Prabang
- Travel Insurance
- English speaking guide
- Entrance to Pak Ou caves
- Transfer to and from boat
- refreshments on boat
- Accommodation (we can arrange accommodation for you or you can arrange your own).